P.W.N. People Writing Nonsense!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discovery of Self-Identity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark S3cret
Admin
Dark S3cret

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Discovery of Self-Identity Empty
PostSubject: Discovery of Self-Identity   Discovery of Self-Identity EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 pm

Determination, the fuel for the fire in her eyes when she keeps fighting through the pain
Inspiration, the air she breathes as she gives everything she does more than she can
Satisfaction, what she feels when everything she has dreamed of becomes reality
Communication, probably the weakest weapon in her repertoire when it’s not English
Ovation (standing), she wants to hear it more often, but she knows she’s kind of vain
Vindication, something she tries to embody, a way to live, but she hasn’t really mastered it yet
Expectation, there are too many, and they are too high, but without them, she would be nothing
Rehabilitation, she needs to do it to her face, because her default expression hurts insecure people
Yesterday, she was so hot she made a girl drop her nachos at the movie theatre

Oscillation, what happens to her conviction when she thinks too much
Foundation, it breaks sometimes, and then she feels lost and doesn’t know what to do

Stupefaction, what she feels when she realizes how many doors open just for her
Elation, she wishes she could hold on to the feeling a little longer, it always fades too fast
Liquidation, what happens to her brain when her crush pays attention to her
Fructification, she likes it because fruits are yummy
Identification, she dislikes it because it consists of labels and labels sometimes stick
Dissolution, something she wishes she could have more of when it comes to sunken ships
Evisceration, what happens when you tell her to follow the guidelines
Notification, she should do it more, but she likes being stealthy
Titillation, she thinks it’s a weird word that sounds dirty, which is apt, because it is
Intoxication; live, laugh and love
Temptation, she fights it desperately, and she wins, most of the time
Yesterday… today, tomorrow, forever – it’s a path that she will never stop walking.

Last edited by Dark S3cret on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark S3cret
Admin
Dark S3cret

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of Self-Identity   Discovery of Self-Identity EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 pm

So, semi-serious, semi-silly.
Note the first letter of each sentence.
Feedback would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Traverse Writer

Traverse Writer

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of Self-Identity   Discovery of Self-Identity EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh cool. Why didn't I think of something like this? O.o I like LOVE the imagery about this.
And you're right, some is silly. I kind of laughed at those "she was so hot she made a girl drop her nachos at the movie theatres" but should it be movie "theatre"?

Who "she" this is referring to?
(I'm assuming its you, but I could be wrong)

Looking forward to more. Very Happy
And I shall post mine soon once I'm finished writing up the prologue to Afterglow (my newest story).
Back to top Go down
The Blue Box

The Blue Box

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of Self-Identity   Discovery of Self-Identity EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Angela is definitely hot enough to make a girl drop her nachos Wink

And I'm so happy you finished this! I admit, I was a little dubious when I saw your idea, but this is really cool. It works super well. And I like how you evaded dealing with the Y... Razz
Also, you used my standing ovation idea Very Happy I feel useful.
So yeah, this is neat. I like the mix of silly and serious - I find most of life is like that, and it's really the most effective way to write.
I like these lines especially:
"Oscillation, what happens to her conviction when she thinks too much
Foundation, it breaks sometimes, and then she feels lost and doesn’t know what to do"
because they are very true.

All in all - a very different look at the prompt. I really like that about writing prompts, everyone looks at it a little differently and comes up with something really cool. e.g., today we had desperation, lettuce, acrostics and strange stories. We should do more prompts. Smile

KATIE
Back to top Go down
Dark S3cret
Admin
Dark S3cret

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of Self-Identity   Discovery of Self-Identity EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 am

Hey Megan, thanks for catching the typo. Very Happy
And yes, it is about me. And they're mostly true. I think. XD
Back to top Go down
Dark S3cret
Admin
Dark S3cret

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of Self-Identity   Discovery of Self-Identity EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:59 am

Haha. Very Happy It actually happened!

Eheheh. Yeah, well y's are a pain in the ass. I even looked in the dictionary for ideas, but there is nothing that starts with y and ends with tion. Maybe we should make one up.

It was a good idea! And I liked it. And of course, you're useful. Why would you ever think otherwise?

;] Yeah... people tell me I don't do silly enough. So I try.

We definitely should! Which is why I refrained from talking about my other project. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of Self-Identity   Discovery of Self-Identity Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovery of Self-Identity
Page 1 of 1