P.W.N. People Writing Nonsense!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Academia can be so very suffocating

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Owle Gray

Owle Gray

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 pm

I wouldn't call what I'm doing now philosophical ad neither would you.

And I will. never. understand. what. went on. inside my head. when I wrote the black hole.
(Ok, the first time I wrote this, I typed:
And I will. never. understand. what. went on. inside my head. when I rode the black hole. wouldn't that be neat?)
Back to top Go down
Owle Gray

Owle Gray

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Shocked

It went to a second page? I didn't know where I was for a full minute.
Back to top Go down
Dark S3cret
Admin
Dark S3cret

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:51 pm

OOOMG THE THREAD IS FUCKING HUGEEE.

... moar sex?
Back to top Go down
Owle Gray

Owle Gray

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 pm

I wouldn't call incest a squicky relationship... or at least we should have a squicky relationship scale. The Hitler-children should be at the top of the squick scale.

Muahahaha. Somebody is ensared within the snare of snarlishness.
People sometimes don't see a difference in reading Hitler's name or Stalin's.

I NOTICED YOUR ALLITERATION!!! I just assumed you were a divine creation who talked like that in normal life, and there was no point bringing it up. Smile

And then the memories wear out if you revisit them...
Back to top Go down
The Blue Box

The Blue Box

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 pm

1st.
ahahahahaha riding the black hole. And my mind is in a dark and dirty place. You don't want to know. But I am laughing, so it's all okay.

2nd.
I noticed that Y. had replaced Stalin with Hitler.

3rd.
Squicky relationships... Incest is just unpleasant. Boss/Subordinate, apart from being similar to student/teacher, is also not that unacceptable. As in, less unacceptable than student/teacher.

4th.
It is true that many posters have been made, to little effect. But I would still like to see your take on it :]

5th.
Memories that are all too often difficult to recall, owing to the fleeting nature of the moment. And regret, and squick (the noun of 'squicky', which isn't always bad but just has an underlying vague unpleasantness to it, mostly thanks to societal mores.) from the regret.

6th.
For sex, please see 1st.
Back to top Go down
Dark S3cret
Admin
Dark S3cret

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:57 pm

1. Yes, laughing makes everything okay.

2. Oh.

3. Yeaaah. Much less so. But similar power play...

4. Mm. On ships, obias and isms? I could try...

5. I don't know... I often revisit the fleeting moments. But it always stays really vivid for me. Sometimes more so than living it.

6. LOL. You sound like an operator.
Back to top Go down
Dark S3cret
Admin
Dark S3cret

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Hitler children is not a relationship though Yuliya. >.> UNLESS IT IS!!!!.... EW!
Back to top Go down
Owle Gray

Owle Gray

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 pm

OK, I need to learn to type faster. This would've been epic if Angela's comment ended it.

How's about, we move on to the popcorn's thread, and you repost what you posted (the penultimate one, now), and then it could end in a suggestive manner that perfectly suits the original piece.

Or we could just have moar sex. in black holes. doing einstein.
Back to top Go down
Owle Gray

Owle Gray

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:00 am

Hahahaha made Angela squirm. Although I agree it would be disturbing. Greatly disturbing.
Back to top Go down
The Blue Box

The Blue Box

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 am

I HATE YOU BOTH.
YOU ARE PREVENTING ME FROM GOING TO BED.
AND YOU ARE FORCING ME TO TRY AND LAUGH HYSTERICALLY IN SILENCE.

But sex + black holes + einstein sounds like a good idea. Can we add popcorn?

...let's follow yuliya's idea and move to the other thread. This will be my last post here.

*tears of withdrawal from Suffocating Academia thread*
Back to top Go down
Dark S3cret
Admin
Dark S3cret

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am

Oh. But this was just getting popularrr... >.>

Okay. But we need closure, I think. We've also deviated far too much from the original thread.

OFFICIALLY:

FIN.

That is, until I write another one of the stucher ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academia can be so very suffocating   Academia can be so very suffocating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Academia can be so very suffocating
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2