P.W.N. People Writing Nonsense!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabby's Emo Story (according to her)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cheesemonster

cheesemonster

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Gabby's Emo Story (according to her) Empty
PostSubject: Gabby's Emo Story (according to her)   Gabby's Emo Story (according to her) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:07 am

Oh my dieu this is a confusing format. I am not smart enough..
ANYWAY I went to this camp during summer and it was for writing, pretty awesome and everyday we would get prompts and I basically used them to write a story. Since everyone was like REALLY emo (it was scary) it totally affected me and my plot is slightly emo. 8D NOW I AM RAMBLING! I need help with the plot I don't know what I should change or if I should or what I should add, subtract blah blah. I'll put some of the pieces up sometime =D

ANYWAY! PLOT:
So the setting is a small town and there is a girl who has a boyfriend who is like MADLY jealously inlove with her and he was all making her cut people out of her life then he was asking her to cut her best friend out and she was like WTH and broke up with him. So since he is a loser and a teenager he leaves her like in the middle of nowhere in the car because he was so angry. She dosent' quite remember exactly why but she feels it has something to do with her breaking up with him...So ya he leaves in his car and starts to like drink really strong ALCOOL cuz he's a loser and he's an angry drunk so when he see's her car up ahead he wants to like make her pay and stuff so he hits her and it wasn't her in the car she's to busy running home from the middle of nowhere it was her dad.SO THE CRASH kills her dad and him and she feels like its all her fault cuz if she didn't break up with him it would've never happened (happy stuff) so then she starts to withdraw herself from her friends and everything and not tell anyone because she thinks they'll all blame her like she blames herself. So you know they are all WTF abd start to bully her (whooo). So one day her mom has enough and decides to move them to Ottawa (HAHAHAH AND SHE GOES CB, I have fun) anywhom and ya she's totally in IB aswell heeeh anywhom so she meets a dude and his father is dead to but you know in a diffrent way so anywhom he helps her feel and be happy again and like since I'm a loser they totally go out. and then since on the last day she tells her "ex best friend" why she was being emo and you know her best friend WAS her best friend so she receives a letter a year later and she's all asking for forgiveness and stuff she says helps her believe that maybe it wasn't all her fault. Then she reunites with her best friend its great. Since she loves science (here's the part where I have no clue) she wants to win some huge science thing. and eventually she does but since me and Cecily decided nothing can be perfect. Her best friend will you know be lusting after this guy who wants nothing to do with her and the main character and her lover get in a spat but we were thinking that the book ends when she receives her award for her science thing and she see's him in the crowd and you get the sense that they'll get back together.

omg thats longer than I expected! o.o anywhom I also need help with names.
like seriouslys o.O

Main Character : she's very blunt and dosen't like to be like everyone else.
Main Character Love interest: he's like he's a dude wth do I call him ]=
Best Friend: She's kinda like a stereotypical teenager.
Best Friends Love interest: I don't know anything bout him yet.
HELP WOULD BE FUN ;D fanks.
Back to top Go down
cheesemonster

cheesemonster

PostSubject: Re: Gabby's Emo Story (according to her)   Gabby's Emo Story (according to her) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:57 am

fail no one has said anything ]:
Back to top Go down
Delrez

Delrez

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Gabby's Emo Story (according to her)   Gabby's Emo Story (according to her) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:47 pm

huh.
um
okay...

is this what you wanted me to comment on?
because I don't get it
Back to top Go down
cheesemonster

cheesemonster

PostSubject: Re: Gabby's Emo Story (according to her)   Gabby's Emo Story (according to her) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:32 am

obviously not stupid.
try and understand its not that hard god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabby's Emo Story (according to her)   Gabby's Emo Story (according to her) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabby's Emo Story (according to her)
Page 1 of 1